We warmly invite you to join us for our inaugural international cleft webinar series. The first series of webinars will focus on cleft surgery and is entitled ‘What I Wish I’d Known…’. There will be 6 webinars from leading cleft surgeons, sharing lessons they have learnt through their career with an interactive panel discussion. The webinars will be approximately 90 minutes in length and will be freely accessible via the below registration link.
The first webinar, entitled ‘Unilateral Cleft Lip and Nose Repair’ will have a keynote presentation from Philip Chen (Taiwan) with David Fisher (Canada) on the panel. This will take place on Saturday 16th January 2021 at 12:00 GMT.
Please see below for details of the webinar series and check this page for updates.
We look forward to seeing you on January 16th at 12:00 hours GMT!
Felicity Vidya Mehendale
(On behalf of the ICCPCA Webinar Group)
ICCPCA Webinar Series Schedule
1st Webinar Series: Cleft Surgery
- Unilateral cleft lip and nose repair – Keynote from Philip Chen (16th January 2021, 12:00 GMT)
- Cleft palate repair – Keynote from Brian Sommerlad (20th February 2021, 12:00 GMT)
- Bilateral cleft lip and nose repair – Keynote from David Fisher (20th March 2021, 11:00 GMT)
- Speech surgery – April 2021 – TBA
- Alveolar bone grafting – May 2021 – TBA
- Cleft septorhinoplasty – June 2021 – TBA