We warmly invite you to join us for our inaugural international cleft webinar series. The first series of webinars will focus on cleft surgery and is entitled ‘What I Wish I’d Known…’. There will be 6 webinars from leading cleft surgeons, sharing lessons they have learnt through their career with an interactive panel discussion. The webinars will be approximately 90 minutes in length and will be freely accessible via the below registration link.
Please see below for details of the webinar series and check this page for updates.
Felicity Vidya Mehendale
(On behalf of the ICCPCA Webinar Group)
ICCPCA Webinar Series Schedule
1st Webinar Series: Cleft Surgery
- Unilateral cleft lip and nose repair – Keynote from Philip Chen (16th January 2021, 12:00 GMT) TO WATCH CREATE AN ACCOUNT HERE
- Cleft palate repair – Keynote from Brian Sommerlad (20th March 2021, 12:00 GMT) TO WATCH CREATE AN ACCOUNT HERE
- Bilateral cleft lip and nose repair – Keynote from David Fisher (TBA)
- Speech surgery – (TBA)
- Alveolar bone grafting – (TBA)
- Cleft septorhinoplasty – (TBA)